Sabesp is a company that provides water and waste collection services to more than 20 million people in the State of São Paulo.
The biggest challenge was the migration of data from another bank to Sabesp's Tibero systems.
In view of the company's objectives, Nalbatech, as a business partner of TmaxSoft do Brasil, developed a successful strategy for migration.
As the winner of Sabesp's bidding process and we are responsible for supplying licenses, implementing and supporting the Tibero project in the systems.
The total migration of data to Tibero was carried out in just 1h30, without risks or major changes in the codes and with the system running at its full performance.
In addition to enabling the evolution of the system and having local technical support, the solution offers the possibility of simplified and accessible virtualization, another objective of the Sabesp team. The solution allows virtual environment licensing without the need for physical environment licensing, which reduces costs, since there is no need to invest in hardware and new licenses. This is a differential of TmaxSoft compared to other options on the market. In short, the adoption of Tibero brings several benefits such as:
- Support for maintaining the proposed environment;
- Modernization of the current, increased availability;
- Database compatibility with the application;
- Systemic evolution, reliability of the environment and the functioning of migrated applications,
- Safe and comprehensive data migration;
- Implementation of the monitoring tool (considering alerts and preventive actions for environmental management).
Follow the media